Friday 17 June 2011

Hannibals Veterans WIP

I have just started a commission for a rather large Carthaginian army. The first unit on my list is a regiment of veterans from Grippingbeast.   This is certainly not the first time I have painted any Carthaginians, I have painted at least three armies for commissions as well as some for the WAB Hannibal book. None the less I thought I had a good excuse to paint a few of my veterans as a colour test, pretty lame excuse i know but here they are.
I was trying to come away from the traditional red, by using the light blue. I am undecided on whether it has worked or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)