Saturday, 14 April 2012

I am now officially old...

 Well it had to happen eventually. I am now officially an old man, as i turned 40 last week.
The good news is I still have my own hair and my chest is bigger than my belly. The bad news is i may be getting a little to old to play with toy soldiers?
 Anyway for my birthday my mrs went to Rome to see the pope whilst I stayed in rainy Manchester with the kids. It was not all doom and gloom as i did manage to finish off these smashing Gripping beast plastic Vikings which I started about 6 months ago and for a change they are for my personal collection. they are a great buy and as good as any metal dark age figures on the market. All i need now are the Jomsvikings I have ordered!
  I also painted myself up an officer to start my thirty years war collection. pics soon.