Monday 14 March 2011

Title change

I have added a subtitle to the blog to open my mumblings and photos open to my other wargaming interests. I already have a blog that covers napoleonics, Samurai and adventures in the old west.
This one will mainly concern itself with the Dark ages as I have more Vikings, Normans, Saxons, Romano-British either on the desk or in the planning stage. But for the time being my interests have moved forward and backward a thousand years. With WW2 and the age of Alexander the Great burning holes in my wargaming purse.
So for those of you just interested in the Dark ages, dont worry I have not given up. For those with a more varied interest sit back and enjoy the next few months of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)