Wednesday 20 July 2011

on the workbench

Just a couple of pics to show what I am working on at the moment.

 First up is an American infantry platoon from Artizan designs for big Mike. This is designed to go with the excellent "rules of engagement" rules from Great escape games. First 8 are finished bar the varnish and basing. Just another 26 to go!


Secondly is my converted Rune priest based on the Torquemada Coteaz figure. I bought this years ago when he first appeared as I loved the pose. I never got round to using him until now. He has had a lot of inquisitor detail filed off and replaced by space wolf iconography. He also has a big axe instead of his daemon hammer. Looking forward to finishing this one. But it will have to wait until I finish the above.

2 comments:

  1. I like the American infantry! Very nice figures.

    PS: "WOK"bench??? Are you cooking? ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter

    Thanks for that!
    Strangely enough I had been out for an eat as much as you can Chinese buffet before writing this post.
    I must of had wok on my mind :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)