Friday 24 August 2007

Early start

I got an Email from Dave yesterday which brought the first game of the campaign forward to Monday. Bank holidayMonday was the day i had penciled in to paint my posse.....
So at five o'clock this morning the kettle was on and i was at my painting desk putting on the pigment. Still got a way to go yet but i am getting there. nothing like preperation and preplanning. We have been planning this campaign for a few months now and here i am still painting my bushwhackers with a few days to go! lets hope i dont do to well in the first game and have a fistful of dollars to spend on more boys....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)