Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bunch of Yanks





I have a few Yanks finished now for Big Mike, this is the beginning of his WW2 collection. These Artizan designs figures are a real joy to paint. Trouble is as ever, when I start painting something I like I tend to drift off in that direction. I have to be disciplined, as I have way to much on my desk at the moment.
 Once I have enough Space Wolves painted to game with I am heading back to crack on with my huge collection of Republican Romans.
I cant wait!!

2 comments:

  1. I understand. There will never be enough time to paint all things I want to paint. Those Yanks are looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)